I'm either bored or have nothing to post right now or am creating a LONG ass post....
This survey was taken Saturday, December 3, 2005.
Welcome to the new edition of getting to know your friends. Okay here's what you're supposed to do, and try not to be lame and spoil the fun! Just copy (not forward) this entire e-mail and paste into a new email that you can send. Change all the answers so that they apply to you. Send this to a whole bunch of people you know, INCLUDING the person that sent it to you. Some of you may get this several times...that means you have lots of friends.
1. What is your occupation? Draftsman
2. What color is your underwear? For once, white.
3. What are you listening to right now?My mind replay Trace Adkins' "Honky Tonk Badonkadonk"
4. What was the last thing you ate? Cookie (don't tell my boyfriend)
5. Do you wish on stars? The last time I saw a shooting star, it gave me bad luck. Triple the bad luck because I saw one each morning for three days.
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? A new one.
7. How is the weather right now? In the office or outside? It's ice in here, but ohhhh so nice outside!
8. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Mickey.
9. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Would I fill it out if I didn't?
10. How old are you today? (I'm gonna be a smartass...) A day older than yesterday. :)
11. Favorite drink? Right now: Pepsi.
12. Favorite sport to watch?Football--just now getting really hard into hockey, so soon that'll be a close call... .
13. Have you ever dyed your hair? If you can't tell....then my answer's no.
14. Do you wear contacts or glasses? No. Probably should though....
15. Pets? A spoiled, "mama"'s boy, runt-of-the-litter, surviver-of-four-attempted-homicides-by-his-own-mother, grey and brown, year and a half old tabby
16. Favorite month? Am I allowed twelve answers?.
17. Favorite food? Anything that doesn't upset my ulcer :(
18. What was the last movie you watched? In theaters or at home? Pride and Prejudice or Woman on Top (i think that's what its called....and, no it wasn't porn...pervs)
19. Favorite time of the year? Tomorrow. Because you can get SO much more done tomorrow than you can today! ;P
20. What do you do to vent anger? What anger?
21. Favorite toy as a child. Productive toy or security toy? Productive would be my imagination and security would be my koala bear.
22. Spring or fall?
23. Hugs or kisses? Hugs. Kisses are for the special people.
24. Cherry or Blueberry? Neither--STRAWBERRY :P
25. Do you want your friends to email you back? If they want...
26. Who is most likely to respond? *shrug*
27. Who is least likely to respond? *shrug*
28. Living arrangements? Looking for an apartment to share with my boyfriend / future fiance *crosses fingers*
29. When was the last time you cried? Classified.
30. What is on the floor of your closetI have floor???
31. Who is the friend you have had the longest? Who claims me? :-P
32. What did you do last night? Was on the "punishment" list until I did 20 crunches.
33. Favorite smell? C. His cologne, body wash, aftershave, deoderant, etc mixed on his body is sooooo intoxicating.....
34. What inspires you? Nature
35. What are you afraid of? Men.
36. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Extra cheesy slop :)
37. Favorite car? I want (keep in mind I haven't really looked much lately, been literally hiding under a rock) a 2003 Convertible Dodge Viper, Sports Edition, silver, red leather interior, bucket-racing seats, full chrome (I speet on your plah-steek *patooey*), adjustable pedals (y'know, I *is* shert legged), tilt steering, multi-disk remote controlled cd changer below seat....shall I continue?
38. Favorite dog breed? German Shepard.
39. Number of keys on your key ring? 5. Should be 7. Soon to be a few more.
40. How many years at your current job? This JOB has been about 4mos; this PROFESSION has been about 3yrs.
41. Favorite day of the week? Whatever day I can get some rest.
42. How many states have you lived in? two.
43. How many cities have you lived in? Four.
Posted at 09:58 am by beer-n-nachos
Please Drift To Haloscan: